BuildABet – Create Your Own Betting Markets
As punters we love a bit of banter, we also enjoy talking about some very random and out-there betting markets that are most likely not available.
The BetEasy BuildABet product lets you use your imagination to build, create and bet on your very own markets for sports including – NRL, AFL, NFL, NBA, Soccer, Tennis, Rugby Union, Cricket and Golf.
How do you use BetEasy BuildABet?
To use BuildABet, simply head to the BetEasy BuildABet contact form, as seen below –
Request odds for any bet with BetEasy BuildABet!
BetEasy BuildABet FAQs
- What is the BetEasy BuildABet product?
Have you ever wanted to bet on a market that just isn’t available anywhere? If so, you’re in luck with BetEasy’s BuildABet.
Complete the form, requesting the market you want and our traders will price the market up for you! We will be in touch once the request is live on our site.
- How can I request a BetEasy BuildABet market?
There are a number of ways that you can access the BuildABet form in order to request your unique market.
Click here to access the form directly.
You can also access the BuildABet form from the app icon on both iOS & Android devices.
- What sports are included in BuildABet?
- Australian Rules
AFL only, no minor leagues.
- Rugby League
NRL, State of Origin and one off internationals, no lower leagues or Super League.
NBA and NBL
A League, EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga and major international tournaments and one off internationals.
A League and EPL weekly round specials.
Big Bash and one off tests/ODI’s
- Rugby Union
Super Rugby and Wallabies tests.
Only available pre-season.
Cross game/cross sport requests cannot be built at this stage.
Due to BetEasy’s agreements with various sporting bodies they are unable to offer a market for all requests. If they are unable to bet on a suggested bet type, they will not put up that market. Some common examples of markets they are unable to offer include:
- First scoring play
- 40/20 kicks
- Over/under metres
- Over/under tackles
- Crowd size
- Player points
- Player errors
- Player penalties
- Crowd size
- Hit Outs
- Free kicks
- Goal/Mark of the year
- Anything related to players kicking out on the full
- Anything related to players being put on report
- Shots hitting the post
Cricket (played on Australian soil)
- Team with most sixes after 1st over
- Total run outs over
- Under runs at fall of x wicket
- Under player run totals
- Opening partnership total under
- Player runs h2h (minimum of 3 runners)
- How are BetEasy’s BuildABet bets resulted?
BuildABet markets are resulted in accordance with BetEasy’s Betting Rules. In order to win a BuildABet all selections of the BuildABet must win in accordance with BetEasy’s Betting Rules. If any of the legs do not win, the BuildABet will be resulted as a losing bet.
Please note that, where applicable, BetEasy’s Betting Rules applying to dead heats and non-starters will apply.
- What happens if my player doesn’t start the game?
If one of the selections in your BuildABet does not start and, in accordance with the BetEasy Betting Rules, that bet would be voided.
BuildABet – You request it. They build it.
The BetEasy Promotion: Can’t find the market you want on your favorite sporting event? Want to build a multi using markets within the same match? Well now it’s possible with BetEasy’s BuildABet. Send us your request and they’ll look into pricing up the market for you.
BuildaABet Example: Think Taylor Walker will kick the first goal of the match, get 20 touches but that Adelaide will lose its match in this weekend’s round of AFL? Simply describe and send this request to c using BuildABet and they’ll look to set up and price the market for you. If they can do it, they’ll let you know when the market is live on our website and app.
Disclaimer: BuildABet markets may be set up and priced at the sole discretion of BetEasy. BetEasy is under no obligation to set up a BuildABet market.
BETEASY BUILDABET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- BuildABet is available to BetEasy clients who reside in Australia and New Zealand using our internet, .mobi services and mobile apps (iPhone & Android) only.
- Eligible Clients may request a BuildABet market via the website or via the BuildABet function on the BetEasy app. To request a BuildABet market, clients must provide details of the following:
(a) their name;
(b) the email address used in connection with their BetEasy account;
(c) the sport or event that the BuildABet market is desired to be set up for; and
(d) a brief description of the BuildABet request.
- BetEasy may acknowledge a request and set up a BuildABet market at its sole discretion. The price (odds) for a BuildABet market will be decided by BetEasy and is not subject to negotiation. BetEasy is under no obligation to set up a BuildABet market that is requested by an eligible client.
- In the event that BetEasy accepts a BuildABet request, the market will be priced and set up on the BetEasy website and app. The requesting client will be notified by email that their BuildABet request has been set up.
- If BetEasy decides not to set up a validly requested BuildABet market, it is under no obligation to inform the requesting client.
- BetEasy reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend a BuildABet market at any time. This includes the ability to limit the amount of any stake which can be placed on the BuildABet market by a client.
- Winnings or BetEasy Rewards Points earned by a client betting on a BuildABet market will be applied in the same manner as with bets placed on ordinary markets.
- BetEasy reserves the right to limit the maximum net winnings paid out to a client pursuant to wagers on any BuildABet selection (whether single, multi or a combination) to $25,000. This clause 8 applies to BuildABet wagers regardless of any maximum payout limits prescribed in the BetEasy Betting Rules.
- Promotions, including use of BuildABet, is only available once per client/residence/IP address/computer/smartphone/tablet/device. BetEasy may determine, in its sole discretion, whether bets being placed on BuildABet requests are being made by different accounts which are associated with the same person.
- BuildABet cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion from BetEasy.
- Clients who have been provided with written notification from BetEasy that they are not eligible to participate in BetEasy promotions, will not be eligible for BuildABet.
- Use of BuildABet is intended for recreational gamblers only. Clients using duplicate accounts will not be eligible for BuildABet. BetEasy’s decision in this regard will be final and non-negotiable.
- BetEasy, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to limit the eligibility of any client to participate in all or any part of BuildABet, including, but not limited to where BetEasy considers a client to be abusing BuildABet or other BetEasy promotions. BetEasy’s decision in this regard will be final and non-negotiable.
BetEasy Betting Rules apply.